Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wow Zeke....sounds like if i ran the secret serves. Then it'd really be secret. they give directions like me too. "Veer left! jump off ramp and pray you don't hit the rocks! Beware flying monkeys"

Any way from Geata. "Snow flake page. ( :? ) she says you can come over" that's all I can get from her. There so chatty except right when you want them to be. 

My news is:
Two weeks from yesterday to write a solo and duo that amounts to 5.5 minuets more or less. My luck more. It has to be abul to compete in-front of judges by next next friday! And My other duo person is giving me migraines becuse I can never get ahold of her to write more work! Curse you Olivia! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  EPIC SCERAM!!!!!!
 I got a 100 on a physics quiz! Yes! EPICE HAPPY DANCING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Katie!! I am so proud of you!!!

    Have you checked your email? hint hint. Picture of Eli.

    ReplyDelete