Thursday, January 29, 2009

'Under Russia! push'n down on you push'n down on me!' -Bella at lunch last night. There is some serous Russia hate in the little girls!
 
Okay Olivia and I still haven't gotten very far and are about to go into cram overload! If you ever see a big explosion of flags rifles and Teenage hope/Eyes like yours/Citizen Solder and posibly sparkles coming from Sachse you know why. The Duo shouldn't take that long, we have all the crazy ideas–trowing a 45 and ceachining it kneeling and then a horizalntle and cheaching that laying flat!–And I do mean Crazy! I'm helping her write Dance and Flag she's helping me get over my rifle work! 

We also saw the new Margaret baby yesterday. I'm used to seeing big babies with hair. He waghed nothing! (7lb I think) and had only this light FUZZ on his noggin! 

Yesterday I also put me blinkies down for a wash in the laundry room and did not ever get them back because we were out of sope! So Katie wandered around up stairs and finally grabed a compheter and blue soft bliky and my footie pj's and curled up on my bed that way! (To all you who mock my pj's I was warm! So hahahah)


No comments:

Post a Comment