Thursday, January 22, 2009

Russians and Blackberries!

Yesterday night darling mummy had to run to two important national security meetings (or something like that) so I was left in-charge of small ankle biters. With the assistance of Eli and Bella we survived the night but not with out some happenings. 
First off fried buffalo in the form of a burger is tasty! go try it!
Second, Lucy wasn't eating her lovingly prepared green baby mush–can't say I blame her, I mean have you tried that stuff?–so Bella held her as I tore apart blackberries. It got all over her face but she downed about twenty of them. Our little baby barry cereal killer. I feel pretty good about this. Baby's fed, nothing caught fire, and the S.W.A.T team arn't banging on the door asking for the boys. Least till daddy called. 

Katie-"Yeah Lucy's fed. She loves Blackberries."
Daddy-"Blackberries?"
Katie-"Yeah, ate a tone of them!"
Daddy-"You don't give Babies BLACKBERRIES!!!!"
Katie-"....Rely?"
Daddy-"No! It burns their biscuits like oranges!"
Katie-"I didn't know it was a citrus!"
at this point Lucy looks over and beams at me....turned out she was stinky....heavy on the stink.

The other ting is. A long time ago I'd played a joke on Bella-bean saying that all the bubbles and other fun bath stuff in the tub was seasoning. she'd been bad and Daddy said I had to cook her. She thought I was joking till the end when I through her over my shoulder and carried her towards the oven "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DON'T COOK ME!!! I'LL BE GOOD DON'T COOK ME!!!!" and you all wonder why she's so good. 
well after she calmed down she thought it was funny and the bath had been fun. so now I'm always asked to cook them (by Bells and Vivi, Greta not so much, she thinks I rely will shove her in the toaster!). 
Well last night I'd made a bubble bath and had asked Greta if she wanted to be cooked.

Greta-"No!"
Katie-"What about Vivi? Can I cook her?" 
Greta-"No you can't cook family!"
Katie-"Oh, okay what about those mean nabor kids? Can I cook them?"
Greta-"No, can't cook the nabors!"
Katie-"You mean I can't cook any one!?"
Greta-"Yes you can!"
Katie-"Who?"
Greta-"Uh...The Russians!"
Katie-"The Russians?"
Greta-"Yeah cook the Russians!"

Sorry Zeke. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol, what do I care? I'm not Russian — just /studying/ Russian!

    ReplyDelete