Thursday, January 22, 2009

Karma's a You-Know-What

Okay, whatever indiscretions I had in a previous life, I must have REALLY enjoyed them because this HAS to be a cosmic balancing of some kind — that's the only explanation. 

I just finished updating my calendar with my exam schedules for midterms and whatnot. Guess what?! There's a week later in February where I have FIVE (maybe six, if Russian has one too, but those are never published because we kind of hit them as we go) midterms in three days, and THREE of those midterms are ALL on the SAME MONDAY! In fact, I have "midterms" occurring on roughly 47% of the academic weeks in this term! Not to mention a world political simulation, a crisis simulation, and TEN experiments for psychology!

Yeah, as part of being enrolled in PSY 1113, I'm required to participate in a certain number of the department's experiments as part of the subject pool. So if I come home muttering about "red doors" or "blue sevens" or "black dots everywhere", you know what happened. 

I hate prequel-Zekiel (heehee that rhymes). He massively did me in. Bahh. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you HAVE to post about the psych experiments. Those will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete