Friday, January 16, 2009

the keys

We spent 30 minutes tonight searching the house for a set of car keys. I could have sworn that I left them in Lisa's purse for her to use that night. Doors were slammed, purses were emptied, young girls were threatened with beatings if they didn't come up with the keys. Finally, Lisa found them, in my overnight bag that has a zipper just like her purse. Seems I put them in the wrong zippered bag. And I did what any Dad would do in this situation, I turned to my children looked them all in the eye and said;

"it is still your fault for making my mind turn to mush!"

3 comments:

  1. I bet Lisa couldn't stop laughing at this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually reminds me of Laurie LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Mandy! I remember that! The whole time you were at my house I kept losing my keys. You must have been going out of your mind when I lost them right as we were supposed to leave for the airport. I'm sorry, but now that it's over it makes me laugh. Not at the time though. I was freaking out.

    ReplyDelete