Monday, January 26, 2009

Extras!

Argh! Darn profisnal only agencies! Think there so 'special' with there silly little 'resumés'! Any way I'm looking at extra opportunities in Dallas with dad. Apparently some get paid $300! for a DAY! O.o I did not know that! Wish me luck in landing a part!

From Bella. She got her tooth pulled today and it looks like it came out of a shark or something! Way more tooth on there than should be! She can't say much at the moment as she has a hunk of cotton in her mouth. But she sends her love or at lest that's what i got from "Mfilnihnagamdalsp"

I Got a B in phsics!!!!! B!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Katie! What are your plans if you start making money? Do you have a college fund or investments? Biggest mistake I ever made was not investing early on. Compound interest and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must compliment you on your use of a diacritic mark in "résumé", but it *does* have two of them.
    =)
    =* of siblingish love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your B in physics. I'm impressed !!!

    Grandma T

    ReplyDelete