Thursday, January 15, 2009

And cue the ominous music ...

It's official. I'm enrolled in my SP09 classes. All 21 flipping hours of them. The lineup for this term is as follows:
  • IAS 2003: Global Community
  • IAS 2603: Governments Around the World
  • IAS 3003: National Security Policy
  • PSY 1113: Elements of Psychology
  • SOC 1113: Elements of Sociology
  • RUSS 2223: Intermediate Russian - Con't
  • PSY 4510: Psychology Practicum
That's pretty much the run-down for my classes. Because I had to take a couple of lower-division courses (actually, most of my courses are lower-division this term sadly), I'm also stuck in EARLY classes ... as in like "Oh my god AM" on MWF (9:30), and slightly better on TR (10:30). I only have a single class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is way bueno, except I was really hoping to work my schedule this term so that I had classes TR or TWR. Instead, I have 4 classes on Monday and Friday, FIVE classes on Wednesday, and a single, solitary class on the original goal days of Tuesday and Thursday. Woo hoo. 

And now that books have been ordered, I've got boxes and large envelopes coming in from all over the US filled with potential knowledge. One of my classes (my NSP class) had SIX BOOKS! And one of them was written by the professor and printed by the University of Oklahoma press. Kickbacks, anyone? 

But that's my schedule in a nutshell. I'll probably head back late Saturday or early Sunday (work beckons). Classes start again on the 20th of January (on Tuesday). Oh ... and I hear we're swearing in some new guy in the government that day too. Huh. Go figure. I start work the same day as him. 

Fin. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That makes me tired just reading it!

    Good luck with your classes, Zeke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Your smart!

    Good luck this semester. I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete