Thursday, January 22, 2009

To My Husband

To My Husband:

My heartfelt sentiments I cannot log
So intensely on this blog
That our loving sis created
To keep our love fresh and  unabated;
I'm too shy to meet you at the door
With sweet winks, caresses and kisses galore  
After yet another long trip and time away
I can't put on the drumbeats, link our fingers and to the music sway

But I know the way to show you we are still those used-to-be love birds:
 When you get home tonight, I'll be ready, I'll spare no cost
I'll look deeply into your eyes and whisper those three little words:

"I've tivo'd LOST!"

3 comments:

  1. *ahem*
    This is a /family/ blog, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!

    What makes it even better is that you, Lisa, wrote it signed in as Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what family is about! Yours, anyway. Remember you have 8 siblings?? Your parents are still madly in love with one another. And it helps that Steve is scared to death of Lisa. ;)

    ReplyDelete