Sunday, January 4, 2009

Surprize!

Mandy (my sister in law) and I (Lisa's sister) decided she and Tammi needed a blog. So I thought I would make one for her, although she probably won't ever read it or write in it because she's too busy doing laundry for a household of 11 people.

(I'm going to beg Tammi to write a blog next.)

BUT! She has a household of 11 people, 9 of whom are fabulous kids who just happen to be my nieces and nephews. So actually this is a family project for the kids to write about their day and things that they think and all the things that happen to them. Lisa can post pictures now that she has a super cool digital camera and Steve can feel connected to his family when he's on the road.

Ok, kids - RULES!
No cursing of any kind! Aunt Wally will send Professor Froggy to have a word with you. It won't be pretty. Use genteel language. Don't be a hater. Remember, we all need a cornucopia of love, even if it's virtual. Go ask your mom and dad what virtual cornucopias are. Don't tell them I said to ask and then have fun watching them figure out how to answer that one. :) hee hee

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking this would be good for Zeke too, to feel connected to the family while he is at college; and a fun outlet for the kids to talk about their day.

    ReplyDelete