Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hay It's me!!!!! so far I've received divine intervention and passed Physics! three cheers for not failing! I also am now having to write solo work on both rifle, dance and flag for my own solo to 'What I've Done' and dance and flag work to 'Citizen Soldier' for a duet with Olivia. That at lest is fun, any one else who tried our crazy tricks probly would have killed each other but she has a Color Guard Angel, and my patron saint in Archangel Raphael (incarge of insane people, youth, healing, and traveling) so were covered on our Holy Grace!
Funny thing is we can't really write our own solos by our selves...it's no fun alone....well it's about' time for me to get ready to hit the hay.
Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Katie!! I am so impressed with what you are doing! Congratulations on passing Physics. I never took it and saved myself the trouble.

    So when you say you "write your solo", does that mean the moves you have to make to the song?

    It is sort of ironic you can't write your solos alone.

    You should get the other kids to write and let you type it out. They could tell you stories and you could write it word for word so we can hear their "voice".

    ReplyDelete