Sunday, June 14, 2009

What are little girls made of? To Much Tude! New Recipe Please!!!!

The Big Sister Tax is amazing! If i see something yummy, it must be taxed! The really cool thing about it...only the oldest sister has the right to tax!

Any way with bella my main tax-y gone I've be forced to watch the most squabaly pair of children on the face of the Johnson house, and that's not counting the boys.
Cell mate 1- Vivi
Solitary confinement- Greta

If one so looks at the other wrong they scream! Greta picked up a book one day for me to read to her OFF THE FLOOR WHERE IT HAD BEEN LAYING ALL OF THREE DAYS Vivi saw it and just about popped a vain because this was her book! (don't get me started on what happen when Greta put on a never used princess dress) Greta wasn't tarring it, chewing on it, nothing. But the way Vivi made it seem with all her screaming, Greta had stolen the Crown Jewels of England, Started a Gang, Caused Cancer, and stole candy from a blind armless baby.

not stretching it here folks.
don't really have to.

Now Greta-oh my imaginary kittens!! She got upset with Vivi and it turned in to an 'I HATE YOU!!! I HATE THIS FAMILY!!!!!!' i think Vivi took her kitchen job of getting out the milk. and it lasted for two days!!!! And no more tv for her! Becuse when ever she get's confronted she gets this diva tude and gos 'ah' as if there's some grate offense, and acts like a spoiled teenager. And it's never her fault, EVER, Vivi did it, Lucy did it, some thing made her, the aliens came down and tap danced. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Oh and today I don't even remember what she got in trouble for but it whent on and on and on and on (repet for three pages), and then at lunch she dosnt want to sit down.

"Greta" Says mom who's now awake "You have till we say grace to be sitting down ore you don't eat." tater tot's, Lemon fish, and banna-strawberry-Vilna ice cream-chocolate smoothie.

"I DON"T WANT TO SIT BY LUCY!!! I HATE SITING BY LUCY!!!!" geuss who.
we say grace and she off pouting and mom goes okay time for nap

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

and when mom goes to get Zeke, I have to chase her back up the stairs over five times. Well more like sling her over my shoulder and storm up the stairs as the voices decide not to like her.
And at dinner she got upset becuse she WASN't siting BY LUCY!!!

At Dicks a day or two ago, after she aperently tried to throw things over the edge of the top floor rail (I don't know I was off looking at how much a good Archery set and target would be with the help of the nice Dicks boy, asking if I was going to go hunting or just needed to shoot something. and a good set of sun glasses for marching band boot camp. If your wondaring Diks sporting goods gift card is cool.) while dad tried to get scout things, and just plain was a pain dad told me to take her out side.

she didn't want to come

I had to chase her down

I ended up to the amusement of every one else slinging her over my shoulder like a screaming kicking sack of whiny-tatos saping at Vivi that if she didn't get her little sorce of a migrane rear in gear and start marching to the car I was going to jump kick her in the right direction. She tryed to put her self over the edge along with the other items.

Lucy also has caused migraines. she screams for no resion. She'll be clean, fed, uninjured and she'll just scream and scream and scream. I think I lost hearing in my left ear from holding her.

And those single child people who only watch their baby cousen for two hours and think parenting is just as eseay always wonder why I laugh at their faces (a little crazaly) when they say raising kids will be fun and simple and they want a huge family. one girl said 12.

And some one asked me why i didn't think it was cute to have a baby in high school.....well let's see I already have around 6 who arnt really mine even though evry one who see's me with out mom and all them thinks their mine. Especially I if it's just Lucy and me. or some of the small girls

Central markit lady- You have such a butiful daughter
Me- Thanks,
Lady- How old is she?
me- one (I had greta)
Greta seeing mom- MOMMY
Lady- .....
Me- Bye

Church lady (thins is with evry one up to Eli, I'm holding Lucy)- Are these all yours? how old's this one? points at Lucy
Me- Few Months, got my figur back real fast hua?
Lady not ceaching a clue- Oh yeah you look grate!
Dad- Come on sis
Lady- Your husbend calls you sis?
Me- Coming dad

See I already have kids and I don't want more.

on a brighter note we celebrated early Father's day. Mom gave me the presents and said wrap them and then left me alone.

Asa helping I wrapped a ginomus scout cot. Too big to prank wrap. The other two. heheheheh.
One shirt was put in sie a small box and then that box was put in another box that was filled with packing peanuts and taped shut on all edges and a wrap long and short ways. One layer of paper and some ribbon.
Box two. shirt confetti and lots and lots of paper. layers apon layers. but we were carful to never reuse a design of paper and not tape a layer to another. and we left mesages on the paper.

santa paper- Have you been good steve? Cuz it would stink to go through all this fro just some cole (picture of cole)

green papper- Open the box charlie! yeah open the box! It's a majical box of hope and wonder! Wonder and hope! (Picture of smiling Unicorn)
It's just a stupid box! (angry face)
(pic. of horse rear view) Shun the non believer ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn

red stripy paper- at lest you know we put some effort in to this any normal person would have put one layer of paper but we love you enouf for 65!

these are not the gifts you are looking for (pic. of Jedi hand waving)

Second paper from top- 95 layers of paper on the box! 95 layers of paper!

As you can see, don't let us wrap your presents if you want to remain in a serous mode. But it made him feel really loved! When it was all over It looked as if he'd gotten 25 or so presents. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. "I ended up to the amusement of every one else slinging her over my shoulder like a screaming kicking sack of whiny-tatos"

    On the bright side, they'll get better. I remember doing that exact same maneuver with Zeke at a Chuckie Cheese on one of his birthdays when he didn't want to leave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is hilarious, Katie! And apparantly little boys are made of too much tude as well. At least a certain someone in this house is. Not mentioning any names *whistling*

    ReplyDelete