Friday, June 19, 2009

Greta speaks

We went to Target today and after Greta got done with picking out a toy for her buddy Kate's Party wich i quote "She'll Loove it"-greta. and we got my new bathroom set. Pingeins. She paraded around proclaming. "I'm the Queen! I'm the Queen!" and what's more she'd been decent, vivi wasn't there, so no one to fight with, so we said she could have a cookie. (they give out some free cookies) By the time we caught up with her at the bakary counter she was ordaring cupcakes. "Wif prinseses on them for my birf-day. They need alls the pricesses, Arile, Cndrella, Jasmen, Bell, snow white, Tinker bell, alls of themb. for my birf-day..." She told them the day and evrything.

At home I froget what we were talking about but she gose. "Oh I know the Treorists. We're frindes!"

Me-"What? How'd you meet the Terorists?"

G- "Picutrs. They're really big! Bigger than me! We took picturs wif themb"

Me-"Where?"

G-"In a Hall it had really big steps. In the Tower!"

Me-"You took picturs with the Treorists in a tower?"

G-"Yeah and were frinds!"

Me to Z-"Well no wonder we had such trubble finding them they wern't in caves they're in towers!"

Z-"Takeing Picturs with little children!"

Me-"Man, do you think Uncle Rafe knows?"

Z-"We should tell him"

G-"Yeah, so he can take picturs too!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment