Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Freind who just so happens....

It has ocured to me that i do not post much *cough* at all about my-wait dad's waching-Friend who just so happens to be a boy.
Well that might be the fact that we haven't done much recently but we're trying to work around each other's scegulas. We're bouth really active busy people.

Bella quit reading over my shoulder
Over your shoulder is a figuer of speach smarty pants go away I'm blogging! (Izzy says DUDE to you all) Now GO AWAY

Okay, bake on track. Here's my Friend who just so Happens to be a boy. (Put in some kind of format that tose of you who want to set up those wier satalite spy things like dad has can use)

Name: Eathen
Grade: Mine
Activaties: Ac-Dec, Gaurd(he joind for me!) Stratigy club
hight: 6 something probly, he's taller than me even when i'm whaering my wgde lifts wich shoot me up to taller than our frige.

Any who He's super sweet, and a lot of my friends told me ther're jelous becuse he uses old fashon maners and respect. That's right I got the Gentalman in high school! (they're an endagered speches you know!)

Oh and first time he met Daddy:

Dad walks me into the bowling ally, "son I just want you to know they'll never find the body...Have fun Sweetheart!"
his respoce -"Yes sir."
mine-"Bye Daddy!"

3 comments:

  1. gotta love a boy who's taller than the fridge!

    Does Ethan know Uncle Rafe can hit a target dead center with a rifle from the length of a football field away? With one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded?

    just kidding. He doesn't wear a blindfold or tie his hands. :) The rest is true. Tell him not to move too fast when he meets Uncle Rafe. He gets jittery around boyfriends. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan has to be one scared boy between Dad, brothers and Uncles.

    ReplyDelete