Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How fast are you?

http://phet.colorado.edu/simulations/sims.php?sim=Electric_Field_Hockey

click the run now button if you get a gole it'll tell you. In this house I'm the only one to have done it on leval three! which is what I'm challenging you on....

Hints (Because hay I'm just that nice!)

1) opposites attract, like forces repeal. It's a lot essayer if you know that.
2) start small and work your way up to three.
3) a positive charge feald goes out like those kindergarten sun beams on the smiling sun. negative goes in to the center like a black hole.
4) Gravity, it's real. The blue lines will pull the 'puck' to them.
5) there's a little "do-do" trumpet and big green letters saying Goal if you get it if not it says Collision. If it doesn't go "do-do" you didn't win. don't cheat.

There you should be faster then me, I had to do this by my self for Physics extra-credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment