Friday, June 5, 2009

agents 00K of 2121 and 00B of 991 reporting

Okay I was looking through Izzy's 'Daring book for Girls' because it was a longish trip to the Norwood's birthday dinosaur/swim thing, and I found a page on spys.

But Katie how dose this relate at all to you and Izzy?

Well it was talking about women spys in WWII, and then it said that the girl scouts had wistle signals that they used even before the war and since then. and they weren't "Try the Thin Mints there yummy!"
They were, "Silence", "Fan out", "Scatter", "Halt", "Froward", "Fall Back"
And hand signals for: "Advance" "Retreat" "Circle around" and something else I don't have the book next to me, but it was war like!
AND IT WAS UNDER HOW TO BE A SPY!!!!!!!!!
Sooooo the girl scouts were a spy organization.

In other news the largest marijuana garden was found on a boy scout camp.
Sooooooo the girl scouts are spys but all the boy scouts can do is deal drugs. how nice. I knew there was something in that popcorn!!!!

And this got me thinking again! NEW BOOK!!!!! I blame ADOP (attention deficit...oooo pretty), and Wally for having my other main novel.
I'm going to call it 'Scout'. The ultimate boy- girl show down! I can't have the boys be druggies so they're spys too! The OTHER SPYS!!!!! MUhahahahahahahahaha.....ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment