Sunday, June 28, 2009

jab jab jab cross step step Round House!...I feal like Chuk Noris!

It's Kick box Jams! self defence and cardeo all in one! I had never been to a class and neather had Maranda who we snuk past the cheak in ladys becuse she didn't have a memburship to LiftTime Fitness!
Well warming up with some new gaurd steaches/torcher Tj had showed us we descovered that maranda had no abs in her body. at all. you know how some people have a rock covered in moss for abs? She just had the moss.
Well we get in and the instruter looked at us and said "Alright now this is a lot of abs all standing up! Let's go!"
oh boy....I did not know that the inside of your ears could seawt! half way through this Maranda looks at me and says, "What hell have you goten me into?"
Me, "I don't know but it's sweaty."

The instutor was dripping with it. I don't even swaet that much for band and that's out side! By the end our feet were sore and our water bottles empty. and we had big bottles. needless to say we're going back every Sunday at 2pm and tomarow we're off to Hip-Hop. No idea what it is we're just going to do it! The one in the title was my favorit drill. that or the one with the front strike back block front kick back kick!


Woo-Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Braden-
    I'm glad (you can slam revolving doors) you can learn to fight somewhat near CHUCK NORRIS

    ReplyDelete