Saturday, June 13, 2009

My D.I. Running Buddies

okay so this is Breden again and today + yesterday i ran with 2 D.I.s (Drill Instructors) and in traning they seem like pains in the :)
but their really nice guys that can runn really fast, like 15 mph . and so what aunt lorie left out waz that i ran with them twice and bike with them 4 times on of those times i had amelia with me in the child carreg that hooks up with aunt lories bike so i couldn't go veary fast.
so i'm gonna go on a low down thing
RUNNING=
BRADEN 0
D.I.s 2

BIKING=
BRADEN 0
D.I.s 4

1st run they beat me by half the base
2nd run thay still beat me by not as much as last time

1st bike i still lost by 2.34 mi (yup i counted)
2nd bike i got lost at the female traning grounds :) (wink wink)
3rd bike i had amelia with me so i couldn't go veary fast
4th bike i still go beat really bad

( no i did 1 more runn at 5 in the morning because it was cool and i was biking and guess what i kept up with them muhahahahahahahahahahaha. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):(

No comments:

Post a Comment