Tuesday, June 16, 2009

At least she's honest

y , m hbuiuilu dgheh, xzzΩ≈≈≈≈≈a ft nm GREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ÂÔÂ .

that was from Lucy, she says......well she said grew.....but other than that i don't know. It was kinda like Zeke i was just letting her bang and she opened up these files i didn't know exested and new windows and hiding things....and she can spell....it makes me feel kinda....8C (extreme sad face)

On with the story.

On the way home from the troop 51 meat and greet at Spring Creek–where i found that they've asked Eli to ask me about Adventure Crew which I want to do for some acwal camping, but he said I wasn't interested, and I've never been asked.–When I asked Mom if I should go for Church Choir.

"I think you'd could sound pretty good in a group with a bunch of other people."
"Mom that sounds like a nice way of saying, gee you stink but if your with a bunch of really good people they can drown you out"
Zeke looked back and said "I was just thinking that too."

That's mom for you no shuger coating, just the cold thorn of truth. really pointy thorn, stabs right in the hart. *Sniff*

Oh and thorny says she'll ground me for posting this so if she's for real I might not see you for a while.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Lucy can spell! So can you still do adventure club? Sounds more fun than choir anyway? Tell thorny to keep letting you blog. You always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Aunt Mandy! keep blogging! So Aunt Ziza now has another nickname. :)

    ReplyDelete