Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prison and wHales! there I put an H in 'Wales'! happy now Bella!!!!

I was looking at Mom the other day while writing my IWA and said "I'd like to do one of those lock in things, you know at Azcaban"
Mom: "Azcaban? Honey I don't think you can do that."
Me: "Sure you can! Al Capone went there!.....Oh no wait I mean Auschwitz!"
Mom: O.o "Uhhh, I don't think they do lock ins there Katie."
Me: "Yes they do! I've seen articles of scout troops going there all the time!"
Mom: "Not to Death Camps."
Me: "Hua?.....OH I mean Alcatraz! Yeah....pretty sure it's Alcatraz."

But I am not the slowest one mind you! Today during a cookies for questions game we'd goten the question "What's the most famous opening line of a book?"
Asa: "Once apone a time."
Well that's probly true, but for those who don't know it's "Call me Ismale." Well then it gose to what book is that from? Moby Dick. Now watch.

Mom: "Bella who is Moby Dick?"
Bella: "Uhhhhhhh......"
Me trying to help: "He's really big! You might say a big as a WHALE. hint hint cough cough."
Bella: "He's a GIANT!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I think Steve really needs to do a post to explain Questions for Cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny.. so do they really do lock ins at alcatraz? that'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete