Saturday, March 7, 2009

Music!

Hay It has been a musical moments in time sice i last posted. For starters, I ran out of focus meds....so while doing Physics homework that involved circles bell and I came up with (sing to the first Noel)

No pie! No Pie!!
There is no pie in Physics classs.
We looked up and said Miss Ojo why? why is there no Pie on Physics class?
Course
She looked at us and said shut up, there is no pie because dead guys said so!
dead guys said so dead guys said so dead guys said so there is no pie in physics class.



Than there was last night. Dad and I are waching the Phantom of the Opra. I look at him and say. "Man there's a lot of singing in this movie."

Thank you good night!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was a bit of a concern when I had to explain that this was a musical.

    ReplyDelete