Monday, February 16, 2009

Matrimony


Hay I'm getting married! Yep! Ok no, but still YEP! 



Alright thursday and friday last week the band directors left and so wandering in to the band hall durning lunch to practice flag was not possible. Sooooo, Ethan, Marina, Miranda, Olivia, and I all trooped up to the Library and looked at the bridal magazine. We (exempt Ethan) thought "Hay it would be soo cool to get to run around a bridle store and try these on."
Then the reality of it all hit and we realized that they're never going to let some random teenage girls try on a bunch of wedding dresses. So we're part of an arranged marriage! We're going to the dress store in March because our 'Weddings' are in April!

My husbands name in Leklye. (Pronounce Le Kyle just smooch them together. It's a real name I looked it up!)

Miranda has Kigsly (I didn't spell that right. Kings le)

Olivia has John Claud. 

Marina we don't know. 

We're going all out on this too. Background stories. Finding pictures! It's a blast! 


Now at the hippie girl scout cabin-ing trip! not much really happened except that I made a purse out of someone's jeans. It took 2 hours and slicing the side of my finger with those made for leather needles! but It's done!

3 comments:

  1. Does that person know their jeans are missing? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw, I just snached them out of some jouner's bag^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just scared me out of a years growth. And at my age, I can't afford to lose a year here and there. NO ! YOU CAN'T, REPEAT CAAAANT GET MARRIED. OR EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. You are just a baby.

    ReplyDelete