Monday, February 9, 2009

Contest results.

Soooooo, we didn't place last friday, they only recognized the top three solos and Ensembles in each category. But the Redoak Duo came in first! So One of Tj's baby's made it. And on solo the guy who won spun saber blindfolded. 

Really the fact that Olivia and I didn't place surprised allot of people, apparently we were a crowd favorite! Every one eles had these angst shows and we were all 'my man cheated on me?!?! To the club I'll show that son of a biscuit!!!' We waz fearce! 

It is cool to have other groups run up and say they loved your show, it was there favorite! Next stop champion ships. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on pulling it together and being a crowd fave! I would love to see your routine! You need to post a video on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen that, Katie. Did anyone record it? If it's on digital, you can put a clip on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can't record those shows and I wish I had been there. I sure loved the one I got to see last year. I'm proud of you. Glad you wowed them.

    ReplyDelete