Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Say What? ^-^

More quotes I think are fun!

"When Life rains on your parade....BREAK OUT THE SLIP AND SLIDE!!"

"When stuck between two evils I always take the one I've never done before!"

*From a fortune cookie in a Chinese restaurant* "That wasn't chicken" 

fortune teller-"I see a good man in your future."
Marlie- "What? Only one?"

"90% of baseball is half mental"

"It just is."

From God:
"don't make me come down there"
"I talk you listen"
"Thou shat sit in time out"
"Thou shalt do the dance"
Thou shalt shut up and listen"

From the tribe:

Me: "The most important thing about history is the past"

Greta: "I'm NAKEY!!"

Crazy Aunt Wally: "Go eat some ice cream to calm down!"

Bella: "I'm not just any pillow I'm THE pillow!"

Me: "Napoleon had a dream of world domination and a booster seat."

Zeke :That's katie she's my sister. that's Grammy she's my Grammy. That's Dad He's crazy"

Dad: *Screaming with vain bulging* "NOW WE WILL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A NICE AND QUITE MEAL!!!! NOW BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!!!"

Me: *Dad muttering under his breath picks up a head of lettuce and slams it on the the counter.* "Was that supposed to do any thing?"

But My ALL TIME FAVORITE 


Me: Mom mom come quick!"
Mom: "No Katie I can't right now."
Me: No Mom you really gata come."
Mom: "Okay what is it?"
Me: "it's GRASS and it's GROWING on the DIRT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment