Thursday, April 23, 2009

Buddy Holly Planes

I thought that American Airlines and retired all of their prop planes. I was quite suprised yesterday when I looked out the terminal window and saw propellers on my plane! And a little concerned when the gate agent came on the overhead and told us that there were some "maintenance issues" with our plane. This went on for about an hour and then they had us walk from one end of the terminal to the other to get on a little jet. We were understandably a cranky bunch, which only intensified when the stewardess was cranky. There was almost a mutiny, except none of us knew how to fly the Brazilian made plane.

Now, here I am in the Corpus Christi International Airport (I know, nothing international about this place) and I have already been told that there were "maintenance issues" with the propellor plane that was coming in and now I am going to be delayed at least an hour. I found this out after I have already turned in my rental car so I am stranded here at the airport.

I'm sorry Southwest, I'll never turn away from you again!!

2 comments:

  1. I think Southwest could rule the world if they tried. They are just that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you even fly American to begin with? I thought you *always* flew Southwest!

    ReplyDelete