Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There's a noise in the tolet.

for the past two mornings Lucy has somehow put herself into my room and woken me up. This morning She didn't! I made sure my door was still closed because it's child locked. It was so I went to take a shower. Part way through I hear this noise. A clunk, and I'm thinking That's probably what that lady in the shower heard first on Phyco too! So i peak out and there's Lulu! She'd gotten my door open! How I don't know!
Well then she starts handing me all these things. A cup, empty shampoo bottle, another cup, my glasses, and a shaving razor.
Well I'm thinking that I'd better do something before she starts handing me really breakable items from my room so I reach out pull the oneze of her head take the diper of and stick her in the shower with me where I can watch her!
Lucy liked it, she turned the shower of once and put the stopper in the bottom of the tub but other than that she behaved herself.

I just had to dry my glasses off before I used them.

No comments:

Post a Comment