Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Birthday!!! (I love you Mom and Dad)

Sorry it took so long to post this but it was something that needed visual aid.
Okay, My Birthday was on the 18th and so was my party! It was bigger because I didn't get one last year. Well, first, we had to invite some people, but I didn't really get that my Birthday was coming up. So it turned out to be me deciding what I wanted to do the day before, and inviting people on the day of. Olivia, Britney, Bri, Miranda, Justen ("Just-EEN").

Now where did I go to spend my 17th (and really delayed 16th)?
Where else, but Medieval Times!

How cool was that?
well just to start the sign outside the castle said 'We've got HOT knights'
Oh yes they did!

And the food's not bad either, served to your bench by your very own Wench!
Now when you go in there's a story plot to this dinner show. At the beginning it's all dark and
showed the Prince (who didn't look half bad) being captured by a traitor when he'd gone to sign the treaty of peace and being dragged away followed by an executioner with a big ax and
a bull whip. When properly cracked, bull whips break the sound barrier. He properly cracked it.

Well next part, out comes the Princess, in her little medieval press box. She overacted, but she had the voice for it. The kind that is on audio fairy tales and tells you when to turn the page. She was whiny! "Oh where is my love, the prince? He said he'd be back! Oh I fear!"
Now out comes King. "My Dear, he'll be back, he just went to sign the peace treaty."
And she goes, "There will be no peace in my heart until he is back with me!"

She really got old. But she did start the tournament.
There was a Falconer!


That was cool! What he's swinging is the meat that birdie dives at. The bird got so close too! We felt its wings beat as it flew literally right over our heads!

And then there was trained horses!

Now I don't have a photo of it but the horse back-kicked from this position without putting it's front hooves on the ground!! They would march and bow and walk and everything!!

Now here come the Hot Knights! First out, march their squire buddies!

And then the tournament!!! Jousting!!!!! To celebrate the 'Treaty'!
Now you sit in sections that are marked by colors. Green. Red and Yellow. Blue. Yellow. Black and White. And ours is the RED Knight, the youngest and best looking there!!!! Olivia said it was the Black and White knight...But we were okay with that because he was on our side of the arena and so supposedly is good buddies with our knight. (People on the other side of the arena you are to give your 'loudest and cruelest boo')
Here's the knights!!
Red knight!



And then there's the Black and White knight he's the guy on the other side. (far side is red and yellow)








and some other guys.



The jousting was so awsome!!! Green knight got kicked out for fowl mouthing the King. Well It went:
Green v Yellow. (green kicked out, Yellow Carried out)
Red v Red and Yellow (Red win)
Red v Blue (Blue win)
Blue v Black and White (Black win)

Now With Our knight we were excitedly cheering and had a chant of "Go Red! Go Red!" and such. Well, as you can expect, blue knocking out Red did not go well with us. Well up next was Black and White. and we greeted him with loving "Kick his blue butt!!" "Black and White! Black and White!" "Kill him!!!"
Dear old black and white came through and out charges Green and lances him in the back!!! Rest assured that we did give this our 'loudest and crulest boo'. And suprise, suprise Green drags out Prince. (Well I really was suprised because I thought Princy was pushing daisies). Prince was leverage to make the old king make Green champion of both kingdoms. I personally would have set my goals higher than 'Champion'.
Black picks himself up and epically duels with Green, during which Prince breaks free and helps. They get Green on his back
"Peace or Death!"
"Never!!"
Well it all went black and there was no more green when the lights were back on.

Another thing, we brought a cake that they were going to serve us later, but, well, our poor Wench slipped and spilled it in the kitchen. We really were glad she did! It got us these free smoothie slushie things and a new cake!
And after the show you can meet the knights and take picturs with them.







And this was all done after the Cha-Cha slide




Anyway I walk over to dad and see Grandpa talking to guess who? Red! Well this is the guy that had thrown me a rose (he kisses it first)


And such, well they all told me to go up and get a single photo with him....guess what he did....



Best Birthday Ever!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment