Friday, February 18, 2011

(Something witty goes here)

I have now discovered the the Wonder that is working Italian into poems! Before I reveal my latest work I would like to share how my first job went.
For starters I wish I had the flexibility to give a Hot Stone Massage to myself. Am I really this good? It's so odd, I haven't been doing it for to long...but then again my friends are completly willing to help me practice. They seem to almost encourage it. hurmmmm..... anyway My first costumer was Kayla and she was having the 20 minuet Hot Stone rub ($5), and with me the 20 is more of a I look at the clock and go 'oh, time to start wrapping up.' so it's more like 25 minuets. She said it was really good and enjoyed the whole thing and:
She Tipped me! a hole dollar!!!! Do you realize how much that is in a collage economy!?
So far my playlist of soft pretty music I play has gotten positive reviews from everyone, as has the style I use. Even from the Prosbie's from Baton weekend that wanted one. I wonder is there anywhere I can go over the summer to get licensed and certified and trained and all that? I like giving them and people like them. There Mom and Dad I have a back up plan! Ta-Da!

Well now here's the poem! Enjoy!

Ma Che Merviglia

Dreamer, Fighter, Schemer

from the Castle quest.

all three Hooded

Ink Blooded.

guided by Padrone Conigilo most blest.

out to where the Campanile can’t call.

into the Forbidden maw.

through the Bones that grab and claw.

throwing open the Gate with no Door at all.

through the shadows Lupi guide the Rangers

out of the Darkness to Dance with the Fey.

protected by those, Skeletal alone,

woven together strong as Stone.

Occhi to watch for any Danger.

for the Dragons that Mock and Goad.

for the daunting scarlet Glow.

for the Train that will never Show.

for the Clouds creeping low.

all because Padrone Conigilo instructed them so.

In the Ring of Blackened earth

the Dreamer speaks with Muses.

the Fighter disarms to Laughter.

the Schemer with the spirits Dances.

and when from this Haven they must go

Padrone Conigilo sends his Stag to guide them Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment