Monday, February 14, 2011

Long time no see,

So here's my long over due post.
Classes are going grate so far. My math teacher worked music from Rent into class today and I love the way he teaches! Mondays are for people who learn through hearing it. Tuesdays are for those who need to see it. Fridays are for those of us that need it done in a fun interactive full mind in gear way. (Mundane Mondays, Workday Wednesdays, Fun Fridays).
In Creative Writing we're writing losts of poetry, here's two:

Arrivederci, Buona Fortuna

Running too fast to Fall

Yet

Not fast enough to Fly

Grass and Rock

Tree and Rain

Pass the Feather’s Breath in the wind

Racing

Racing

Racing from Fate

Still

With no Escape the

Fubacchione rides his Murder

After the Wings

After the Innocent

After the Dammed

Campione

Codardi

All the same to the Chaser of the Wings

The Chaser of the Flightless

Deaf to the pleas

Perdonatemi

Running too slow to avoid the Fall

Yet

Slow enough to Fly

Wings caught in the Net with the Silent Cry

Fubacchione the captor of All

Papa

Puttana

All sown by the scythe

Requiescat in pace

Sluggish Wings that no longer Run

Nestled by the Apple tree

Still as the Stone

And away rides Fubacchione to chase

The Racing Wings once more


And parts are in Italian! here's one from today we wrote after wandering around outside for fifteen minuets.

(insert clever tittle here)

Friends to catch you when you fall

Posing though the moment's small

Clatter of dry leaves

Racing by the forbidden lawn

The whispers between wind and plant

the echo of the hidden bird's song

the Crunch of gravel

the Wall of stone

Steps on a wooden bridge all alone

the shy Trees swaying Dance

the small, small spiked Ornaments dropped by Chance

a lazy Stream, a winding Path

a clear blue Sky that stretches vast

the Cursed arches

Empty benches

and Broken rock

the Tunnel hidden in plane Sight

Squirrels that chatter and fight

the 4 way rode

watched by the Clock that never Calls

this is Hollins spring and fall


TaDa!

Now onto other matters. Japanese is going good. Same animated sense, smaller class as a few people dropped it. Psychology is now pure lecture but it's more like a discussion and it's so thought provoking! Tuesdays and Thursdays are my work out days. I have Tai Chi at 6:30. It's fun and the names are so funny. Monk stares at the moon. Parting wild horses main. White crane spreads it's wings. and you move slow and elegant and balanced (yin yang and all), and the whole time the instructor is telling us "And this would be a blow to the neck." "This is where you would throw them to the ground, or down in general, and bring your knee up to kick them as your hands move to block or strike" If you want to know what it looks like watch the Last Airbender cartoons, and look at the water bending. It's all Tai Chi.

Well after balancing my Chi and feeling very Zen, I go straight to Fencing where I then proced to preform fling lunges, slash, attack and move very quickly. It's grate. Monday and Wednesday I have work at the rock wall so I clime that.

Now to not academic things:

I now can give, I quote, "amazing" hot stone massages. and according to Roanoke law I can charge money as long as I don't claim to be a professional, don't do inappropriate things (never planed on it), and something was there about how me and the one enjoying the hot stones must match in gender...I'm at an all girls school. So I'm good to go! Hello laundry money! the rates as they stand now is $5 for 20 minuets, and $10 for 40. this is collage so I stay affordable!

Other than that nothing much is happening....so I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment