Saturday, May 9, 2009

Party like a Grengo!

Hay I have just come back from a place no Tribeling has gone before...a Qince! (sweet 15) Alssa is just mexacen enouf to get the scolership and church party. No really she is paler than me! she handed me the invite and said what it was for and I gave her the "You home slice?!?!" look.

Me: Uhhhhh your not lationo
Alissa: no my mom is.
Me: Ohhhhhh

Now that was the shortest mass I've ever been to. and I felt church savy! You see I have Kinzy who's Baptist and Bri who hasn't been to church in forver next to me. and they kept glanceing over to see what was going on.

Me: you know I'm going to throw in a moon walk just to throw you off. (Don't worry we were wisparing)
Kinzy: Oh please don't

Now Mariach bands are so much fun! and they had 3 gitars. a tiny one a normal size and one so big a 3 little girls could take a nap in it and have leg room! it was huge!!!!!!!!!!! I aslo could stillo undserstand some of there songs and recognise some I'd heard in Italian.

dad needs his lap top back so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment