Friday, September 11, 2009

Oo-Ray!!

Katie had the best day yesterday!!!! Ap Psychology is still amazing, and the general population did not drive me up the wall!!! What's more other than my words wrap around the screan in Dark Basic when you program for random colors and cordents with the print commands Computer Science is a blast. Their computers also seem to have no blocks in that lab, I can get on to every scholarship search engen on my screen. Yay!! Aaaaannnnndddd.....I have it fourth the longest class of the day and advisory!! So Yesterday I finally got on to the schools Rosetta Stone (Because I can't buy my one yet) and started learning Vietnamese!!!!! Don't ask me to spell it, there's nothing sound out-ish about it!!! But I remember how to say dog, under, car and the girl is on the plane!!!
And Then, Guard finally got it's Drill which they've been keeping from us!! And we're learning our thered movement, "Barn Dance" and Guard got to do our Barn Dance!!!!!
How will today compare?

1 comment: