Monday, August 3, 2009

As for what all has been going on in the house:
1) I dorve over 60 mph and didn't even come close to crashing! (Yes I was in the speed limit)
2) I now have a debit/cheaking acount!
3) Band boot camp has begon
4) UNCLE RAFE AND AMILIA ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on three and four

I was siting with uncle Rafe watching Wale Wars chearring for the Walers, that lasted a bit past 10 but Uncle Rafe was still up soooo.... so was I! ^-^
Well I sunggle into bed and I hear "Let me out I'm stuck in your Pockit" (It's my ring for texts) at 10:20!!!!!!!
I snaped up with a "Who in the heak is texing me THIS LATE AT NIGHT!!"
it was one of my color gaurd captins, so I calm down abit figuring it's something really important that I would need to know and would better my life.
no
it's "Meet in the band hall tomarow morning"

..........-_-...........

I was quite put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment