Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Majoring in how to kill my self but not really...

So the original plan was to double major in Criminal Psych and Creative Writing, get the creadits and petition for a minor in Theater.
That's changing!
Why?
Wellll.....There's no set JUST Creative Writing major. It's really an English Major with a Creative Writing Minor stacked on top, not kidding and as much as I would love to spend semester after semester looking at people such as Jane Austen and other dead folk from every time period imaginable and writing paper after paper on them, I think I would shoot my self, (but first build a time machine and shoot them, priorities you know).
Criminal Psychology is going to have to be a create a Major, but with in 30 minuets of campus are two other professors that the FBI still goes to for advice! One of them has won Teacher of America three times!

Sooooo....new plan!

Major: Criminal Psychology!
Minors: Creative Writing, Theater.
Certifications: Teaching.

Now I get all the Fun and none of the semesters full of dead writers I could care less about, and as the semester went on would eventually grow to hate. (no really, it was every time period available and a class per period, all required!)
So I'm probably still committing some form of academic suicide, but I'm going to love every moment of it now!
Take THAT Jane Austin! Buahhahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. just remember, I pay as long as the Texas Tomorrow allows after that your quest for knowledge is on your own dime chica.

    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete